Fantastic Fives

A blog to keep you up to date with what's happening in our class

Shhhhhh…don’t tell :)

August12

I think secrets should only be kept if they are fun for everyone and if they will eventually be shared. I don’t like it when people keep secrets to exclude other people or to give them a feeling of power over others.
Having said that, boy do we have a fun secret!! Next Monday we will be having an Australian themed party at 11.20 to farewell our Korean student Jessie. She has fitted in to our class so well and is a good sport about trying new things. We’ve loved having her so much that we decided to have a class party. We want it to be a surprise for Jessie as well as an event that she will remember for a long time. Students have been talking to their parents about the kinds of dishes that they would like to bring along to share on Monday and have been writing their offerings on our planner at school. If you have a child in the class and they haven’t spoken to you about this yet perhaps you could remind them. At this point sweet is definitely beating savoury, but there’s room for a few more sweet dishes too.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Email me

juli.bryan629@schools.sa.edu.au

Categories

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar